What To Expect
Clear + Brilliant — Get the Glow Back.
Clear + Brilliant is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple. All treatments begin with a consultation with your licensed skin care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, your provider can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that's perfect for you.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
- Immediately post treatment, you may experience some redness and mild swelling, but both typically diminish in about 12 hours
- Over the next few days, you may experience some itchiness or skin sensitivity (to touch or temperature). Both are indications of the natural renewal process and typically dissipate a few days after treatment
- Most typical skin care products and practices can be used immediately after treatment – your skin care professional will talk to you about any products to avoid following treatment